Old March 30th 05, 02:25 AM
Snow

"Magnulus" > wrote in message
news
> Get a station wagon with AWD (all wheel drive). It will handle alot
> better and get better fuel economy. Most people don't even need AWD.
>
> Besides, station wagons now days actually look cool. Most SUV's don't.
> SUV has mommy wagon written all over it.

If only there was something around today that deserved the title station
wagon, the closest thing is the Dodge magnum but even that is on the small
size. I still have one of those rare real wagons (89 caprice) I can haul a
sheet of plywood perfectly flat, try that with any so called wagon of today.

Snow...