Old February 4th 05, 02:59 AM
Jaysun

Mike,

Bring it, if your man enough. If you want to keep
typing **** back and forth, that's fine...You'll be doing it alone.
I'll give you a neutral place we can meet and settle this as men.
Hell, pick the place...I'll even meet you, if you're half the man that
you pretend to be. otherwise your just as good as the four letter
words you type.

by the way, I've got a couple of "fag" friends that I would love to
videotape raping you...I'm sure it'll go for prime online somewhere.

-Jason
Wichita, KS (more detail upon response)

wrote:
> I'm a jerk for trying to help? Nice! And yes, I'd recommend that a
> professional handle it. If you **** it up, you're gonna spend more

for
> fixing it than you would have in just letting a person who knew what

he was
> doing handle it. If you've installed thousands of dollar of

equipment...
> then you aren't exactly an amaeteur are you? DURRHURR **** off, ass

hat.

> -Mike
>
> --
> A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> Cold air intake
> FRPP 3.73 gears
> Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
> Hi-speed fan switch
> 255/60R-15 rear tires
> Subframe connectors
> Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
>

> "Jaysun" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Hell, I just got the mach 1000 in my 2004 'stang GT. Pretty nice
> > factory stereo. Not too happy with the deck, though. The first

guys
> > response of pulling the deck with the old school style removal

tools
> > was totally false. What a jerk! "Have a professional do it?"

That's
> > total crap, i've installed thousands of dollars of equipment over

the
> > years, and have yet to see a head unit as counterintuitive as the

Mach
> > 1000. I hate these kids that think they know everything about the

new
> > mustangs because the have a 98, which is similar ( i suppose) in a

few
> > a few ways.
> >
> > Thanks for the tip musttanguy, you rock.
> >
> > -Jason
> > Wichita, KS

> > removing the
> > >
> > > The Mach 1000 decks use two (2) screws on a bracket on the bottom

> > edge of the
> > > radio. You need to remove the trim bezel that surrounds the A/C

and

http://www.PonyPerformance.com