Old July 20th 05, 06:49 PM
Daniel W. Rouse Jr.

"proffsl" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Is it really so difficult to shake off the harness? Clearly, in a knee
> jerk fashon, you fealt the need to try to humiliate me. But, for who's
> benefit, for what purpose, and in who's eyes? I present you with
> evidence of my claim, you offer no counter evidence of any sort, then
> come off with some cutesy limerick! Are you under the impression you
> proved anything to anybody, other than the ability to plagerize cutesy
> limericks?

[snip...]

Isn't this now the third time you've posted this right-to-drive stuff, which
effectively makes it Usenet spam?

The right of locomotion means--literally--the right to move oneself. One can
freely do that with their own legs, as well as any wheeled/non-motor vehicle
of their choice (e.g., bicycle, skateboard, inline roller-skates)... subject
to any additional restrictions about wheeled/non-motored vehicles in their
respective area.

However, when extended to a multi-ton motor vehicle that can injure or kill
oneself and/or others if not properly controlled--driving is properly left
as a privilege rather than an unalienable right. As it is now, enough
so-called licensed drivers--where the license is supposed to indicate
proficiency in the knowledge of the laws of driving and competent
behind-the-wheel control of the motor vehicle--make enough driving errors
and intentional violations of various laws of driving that there are
multiple collisions reported on an hourly basis.