Old March 8th 05, 11:24 PM
I'm xxxchangeit

Default tried to order '05

guess I should have known: went to the dealer today to order a
GT....had all my info on prices and options, even had the colors picked
decided on....told 'em I'd be willing to wait however long it would take
- no hurry.

was told that I would be "allowed" to order one at full sticker, instead
of the $3000 to $4000 over they are getting.

sort of thought I might get some consideration since he's an
acquaintance (and I gave his son a job at my company) and since I've
bought there before. was told that WAS a good deal and I better order
soon because FoMoCo will be raising prices soon.

don't know what I'll be buying but it won't be a Ford. hmmmm, what else
has a V8 and rear drive? ;-)