Old July 21st 04, 11:10 PM
SteveH

Default Oops, 155 needs new mirror for drivers side (RHD)

Simon E > wrote:

> Somebody changed the width of my garage entrance...
> Does anybody happen to have a drivers side mirror (with or without
> housing) that they'd be willing to part with? It's a '94 155.
> Alfa want £120 for a new one, which is probably about what the car is
> worth so that's my lowest option... Halfords can't supply the glass
> either...

Did you try the parts counter - they _should_ be able to order one for
just about anything from there. You won't find any Alfa glass in the off
the shelf range, though.

You could try City Alfa in Liverpool - lost their card, but I had a
front fog for the 155 from them for a massive £6.50 including postage
:-)

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL