Old December 24th 04, 02:12 PM
KOS

330xi wrote:
> winter mats come with squares that lock in where the carpet locks

would but
> have velcro on top
> to grap the underside of the winter mat.
>
> make sure these are installed and your mat will not budge.
>

> "Jim Levie" > wrote in message
> news
> > On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:17:33 -0800, KOS wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, I recently bought a brand new 2004 BMW 525i. The winter mats

that I
> >> bought- from the dealership- keep moving very close and at times

on the
> >> gas pedal. I am very dissapointed with these mats- they have

nearly
> >> caused
> >> me to have an accident! Has anyone else experienced these

problems? They
> >> are black and say BMW on them, Ill check for a brand name- I

believe they
> >> are manufactured by BMW
> >>

> > The regular mats on my 01 525 have the locator thingee's that lock

the
> > mats in place. Are these similarly equipped?
> >
> > --
> > The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed

RedHat.

Thanks for all that replied to my question. Just to make myself more
clear, the mats I have a winter rubber mats. THe name is Canon/Macneil-
made in the UK. I noticed that there is nothing like velcro underneath
nor a snap of any sort. The cloth rug mat underneath has velcro, but
the winter/rubber mats just fall ontop and continually move near the
gas pedal.
Thanks
KOS