Old October 23rd 04, 09:51 PM
metoo

I checked the rotor and it looks good. I also tapped the distributor
housing to no avail. When I am driving on the highway and using the
cruise when it cuts out the cruise is turned off. The pickup plate was
replace last October, the cap was replaced at the same time
I would welcome any more ideas you may have.