Old April 6th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default A song about I-95

"necromancer" > wrote in message
th.net...

> My least favortie road actually has had a song written about it. Now if
> I could only figure out which album it was on or where I can get a track
> of it...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/g76c3

Okay, I had the time to research this, and after failing to find it on
Yahoo! Music Engine, BMGmusic.com, and Amazon.com (all searching by song
title), I was finally able to find a recording of this song after typing in
the song title on a regular old Yahoo! Search. I'm giving you fair warning
though. Download at your own risk. Downloading the song is probably not
legal.

http://www.dumbppl.com/sounds/

The link to download the song is near the bottom of the page.

Allen Seth Dunn