Old July 24th 05, 07:04 AM
SoCalMike

jim beam wrote:
> you know, this whole economy thing has really gotten me interested.

eh. kinda bores me. seeing all these people shelling out beaucoup bucks
on a new toy trying to justify it by saying itll save a few cents on
gas, and then getting all sentida when it doesnt work out as planned.

wanna save money? buy any small honda or toyota. new or used. wanna be a
little different? get some form of VW diesel, new or used. IIRC them
advertising over 500 miles on a tank, but diesel might take a little
effort to find. and then you have to deal with the VW quirks, like loose
engine tolerances and oil burning.