Old November 9th 04, 03:50 PM
Phillip Malphrus, Jr.

I have xp. The short of it is that it will be very difficult to get the TSW
working with XP correctly. With my TSW2, it would work but work poorly
because the option Uwe was talking about does not exist in XP, poll with
interrupts enabled. So, I didnt have that much success until I got new lower
grade 200 pots from Thomas Enterprises and a USB converter, then it was a
ton better. They actually have a better method now that will basically
rewire the TSW into a "native" USB controller with the high grade pots and
that is what I will do eventually but havent since I dont drive that much
right now. So, I would go that route ...