Old April 12th 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default "Dodge sets sights on new Caliber"

"Punch" > wrote in message
>> I would give anything to have another Rampage-like pick up.
>> Just big enough to haul what I wanted to haul (plywood, washer/dryer,
>> camping stuff, etc), front wheel drive, economy, but not a gas guzzling
>> full
>> size truck. I've been looking for another one (Rampage) for several
>> years,
>> but they are hard to find. And the Dakotas are just to big, and not fuel
>> efficient enough.
>>

> isn't that the Subaru Baja?

Yes, but there's not much truck space there. The Baja is very close, though.
You're absolutely right. It needs a 2-door version that'll haul a sheet of
plywood somehow, or maybe a washing machine would be the right design idiom,
as suggested earlier in the thread.