Old July 19th 05, 05:22 AM
OM

Another suggestion is to make the map of states that makes staying on
the right lane compulsory unless overtaking the slower vehicle. Colorado
legislated the law last year, and I've noticed the dramatic improvement
in lane discipline and use a year after. Perhaps some statistics to
reflect the reduction of accidents and such?

California is so bad! So many motorists clutter up the left lanes,
forcing me to overtake them on the right lane and pray that no vehicles
are entering the highway as I overtake them!