Old July 30th 04, 02:36 PM
Catman

Carl Farrington wrote:

> Martin Smarda wrote:
>> "SteveH" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>
>>> http://snipurl.com/845q
>>>
>>> Argh!

>> LOL, exactly.
>> Anybody want my Spider for 10 grand?
>> Itīs even a bigger car

> is it not worth it? It's in stunning condition for what it is. But I don't
> know if this is a rare collectors alfa or not.

Neither rare, nor collectible. That's Steve's point. What he's
conveniently ignoring () is that it's a concourse winning car. If you
wanted to restore a 'normal' Sprint, like for example, mine, to that kind
of condition, I doubt you'd see any change from 10k

Some people like to win concourses.....
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk