Old December 19th 04, 06:56 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

A hesitation on a carburetor, would indicate a lean mixture, caused
by a weak accelerator pump. Test your line pressure to be at least forty
pounds. Pinch the return line and look for ninety. A little trick is to
remove the plug cover hiding the adjustable screw in the center of the
pressure regulator sitting atop your throttle body venturi, that looks
like this: http://www.jetchip.com/fuel/fpr.cfm Otherwise, it'll be a
learning experience reprograming your computer.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/