Old September 12th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default "Gas prices sinking - fill 'er up!" (America, the superficial)

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Matthew Russotto
said in rec.autos.driving:
> We can't live "sustainably"; for starters, just to keep consumption
> near current levels would require zero population growth. To actually
> significantly reduce consumption would require that plus serious
> reductions in the standard of living. To eliminate the use of oil
> would require the death of most of the US population.

Same for growing economies like China and India. I wonder if "R.
Lander," is willing to commit genocide for its ideals....

--
"Capital punishment: them without the capital get the punishment."
--John Spenkelink