Old June 13th 05, 01:02 AM
Matthew Russotto

In article <1118572918.1182b10505c966cca00c08c2ef302468@teran ews>,
Nate Nagel > wrote:

>Additionally, most policies now are written so that any household
>members under 25 either must be specifically excluded from driving your
>vehicles or else your rates go through the roof. Additionally, many
>policies now prohibit you from lending your car to ANYONE under 25.
>
>Pretty soon it will be effectively impossible for a young person to
>drive due to financial reasons.

No, it won't. The insurance companies will make sure the rates are
not quite painful enough to make it impossible for the middle-class
suburban teenager to drive.
--
Darth Tel: "You can defeat Emperor Gates. He has forseen it. Join me,
and together we will rule the Galaxy as father and son!"

Steve Chipwalker, hanging on by his fingernails: "Sure thing, Pop. Just pull
me up, give me a laptop, and we'll go axe your boss"

-- Megahertz Wars, Episode V, "Finale".