Old November 18th 04, 11:12 PM
John Riggs

It's OBD-I, it beeps out the digits, Bill.. You have to count them and
write down the number. Of course, now thinking on it, there are both two
digit and 3 digit codes it spews out. The numbers I was getting didn't match
anything I have a list of Doh!

Okay
Anyway, I cleared all of the codes in memory and figured if something
was wrong it would come up again. So far so good. No idiot lights.
I can't test the hard acceleration, as it's raining and the tires spin, but
that's okay, there will be other days