Old November 12th 04, 03:01 AM
john

Jim,

As far as the tailgate hinge recall you are talking about, Ford told me
about that this morning and said parts should be ready for replacement first
week of December. The story told to me by the reps is the hinges could break
causing the glass to fall out and hurt someone.

As of right now there have not been any diagnostics done yet, it will go in
on Saturday for that. Just a test drive with a mechanic, and he stated
something about bearings and a hub.....Not sure what that means. I did a
search online about the ABS light and it seems that some have had a similar
problem and just replaced the rear ABS sensor.

Thanks for the info,

John