Old July 15th 05, 06:29 PM
Len G

Hell I am in Ontario Canada and we cannot buy it here, yet I can cross
the border into Niagara Falls New York and buy it and even tell them
at customs I have it and they don't give me a problem.

Worst part about it all is that I can walk into any electronics supply
house and buy it and many places like staples still sell it.

Go into a staples or some place that sells compressed air, if it
doesn't say environmentally friend then read the whole label chances
are its 134a, go to an electronics supply house, not radio shack,
though they might have it and look for some component cooler or freeze
spray, again its 134a.