Old December 18th 04, 03:32 AM
Hal

I can vouch for Koch's, as I attempted to order a restored wheel from
them for my 74 super. After several delays, they explained what the
problem was(repeated cracking) and they agreed to send me a used wheel
that was in 'good' condition for the cost of shipping. I received a
complete wheel including the horn pad and the contact ring for 15
bucks. It has a few cracks but I can live with it, considering the car
had a grant GT on it when I got it, and that doesn't work well on a
super beetle.

They seem to want to keep their customers happy, and they did explain
that the repairs done on the "late" wheels do not seem to hold up.
Chris