Old December 4th 04, 03:38 AM
SoK66

I'm not sure about the caliper alignment, but the one's they installed are
of a newer design. When I complained about it my dealer Service Manager took
it in immediately and swapped them out. He said it's a campaign and covered
by a DC TSB. (Not sure the number). I think '02 MY was the change point for
the newer caliper design for WJs, not sure.

I had a small amount of chatter return after they changed them out but never
bothered to go after it any longer as I planned to trade the thing off
anyway. FWIW, that was the only problem I had with it in over 20k miles, it
was a great vehicle for what I needed at the time. Sorry to see what they've
done to the new one.