Old May 7th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Resealing the Oil Pan

Good point. Thanks for that.

I did a search on this and it seems what might contribute to making
resealing a PITA is four of the pan bolts are inaccessible because of a
pulley. Can anyone attest to this?

Ye gads! Good design. I suppose you have to pull the engine to replace the
oil pan. Anyway, it'll be a while before I drop $500 plus to stop a few
drops of oil. I'm forgetting that while this car is low-mileage, and I still
like it, it is 10 years old.