Old June 28th 05, 04:11 PM

<top post>

Thanks to everyone who replied. Mysteriously the miss is gone and the
car runs good now. No idea what caused it. Friday it was fine, Sat &
Sun had a miss, Monday was fine. I imagine some moisture might have
been somewhere it wasn't supposed to be and when it dried out, it was
fine. I am going to throw a new cap, rotor, plugs, wires and fuel
filter just as preventative maintenance since I have no idea how old
they are. Thanks again to all who replied.

Derek