Old July 20th 05, 08:40 PM
David

"CarChick" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I'm looking for a body kit...need some advice though. I found this
> website that sells them for pretty cheap, but I want to make sure
> they're good...has anyone ordered anything from PaAutoracing before?
> Let me know, wanna check it out before I buy. Thanks!

What type of car? My opinion, any car kit looks like ****. But I also think
the big garbage can muffler hanging out the back of the cars making it sound
like a loud sewing machine is pretty useless also!

Every bodykit I see, is chipped, cracked or missing a large chunk from
hitting the curb, or ground. They do not line up with any bodylines on the
car, and really do absolutly no purpose on a car. Have you seen any that
look good, after the first month they are put on a car?