Old November 6th 04, 03:00 AM
DAVID THORNTON

Default Jerry Springer, please moderate this NG!

I once thought that this was a RESPECTABLE Newsgroup that shared information
and trade secrets about Chrysler and MOPAR cars and parts.

Now it is a virtual slugfest, slinging insults, sending viruses and even
ignoring innocent postings from people asking for real help.

ALL of you people ought to be totally ashamed of yourselves, conducting
yourselves as a bunch of junior high school bullies. I am even more
dismayed that the moderator NEVER keeps this NG ON TOPIC. There are proper
places for this kind of behavior, but this is not one of them.

Yes, I could go somewhere else to get the information I need, but there are
some very knowledgeable people in this group, and do value their insights
and suggestions. I just wish that it did not have come with the insults and
mud slinging.

NOW if there is a decent person left among you guys, try to find my original
post and see if you can help me out. It is the one with the 98 Chrysler
Cirrus ABS. Please leave the insults behind, and reply to my RR email below
with your advice.

Freedom is NEVER free! Support our TROOPS! David Thornton
IM:
Signature powered by Plaxo ... Want a signature like this? Add me to your
address book...