Old November 13th 04, 02:26 PM
EL

Hey,

I'd love to, but rfactor dedicated server requires directx, doh. Sadly most
good server running windows 2003 doesn't even have direct3d enable, or the
video chip driver doesn't support direct3d. Even tho i have tried the
rfactor dedicated server on a box that has direct3d the rfactor dedicated
server crash when loading the track with some texture issue. When those
developper will start to create simple dedicated application. Damn even old
Papy sim use a GDI generic driver for is dedicated server. Rfactor is pretty
much the same thing has Nascar thunder is. Damn, even Nascar thunder
requires a sound card to lunch the dedicated application, is that stupid
enough for you?

If someone has a email directly to a developper at rfactor, please let me
know

EL
www.racingservers.com