Old November 27th 04, 03:27 PM
Chuck Aydlette

Default Insurance and wrecked Mazdaspeed

My 2 month old MS Miata was sandwiched between a Blazer and F150 while
sitting in traffic. The truck slammed my rear and pushed me into the
rear of the Blazer. No injuries, the truck's airbags deployed and
mine did not. Is it possible to get paid for depreciation above the
cost of repairs? It goes to the adjuster Tuesday. I'm going to talk
to my dealer today and see what they say. I just want to be armed
with as much info as I can. Geez, I loved that car. Les B. 8^(
Formerly '99 Blue, now wrinkled '04 Titanium MS