Old August 25th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Max C. Webster III[_1_]

Default Mmmm, Free Gum

"Kate" > done said:

> "Max C. Webster III" > wrote:
>
>> So, did anyone else get a pack of Orbit from Ford today?

> Prolly only YOU
> for having a dirty little mouth
> but it's not going to help your dirty little mind.
>
> *snikker*

Hey! ::burp:: What the **** are you talking about, ya *******?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjk02DLGIoA

Love the small print on that one, Dramatization: Orbit will not get you into
heaven.

Anyway, I got a small box in the mail, and in it was a $500 coupon for a new
'stang and box of gum. "4 out of 5 Mustang owners get what's called
"perma-grin. We thought you might want to start prepping."

Also, there's a second $500 coupon I can give to whomever (I'm guessing these
boxes were sent to folks who bought Mustangs in the last five years -- the
coupons are for their friends who've held on to their rides a little longer)

- Max -
=======
My vision would turn your world upside down,
tear asunder your illusions and send the
sanctuary of your own ignorance crashing
down around you. - Huey Freeman