Old January 6th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Fuel Supply line fitting difficult to remove

There are a half dozen or so types of quick connects used on the WJ and all
but one (I think) do not require the use of tools other than nimble fingers.
Occasionally when lacking the nimbleness you can substitute a screwdriver or
pliers.

My I ask why you want to replace the regulator?

oups.com...