Old July 18th 05, 04:48 PM
NoName

I think the REAL burn was the outrageous PRICE for each bulb. I think it
was $16 or something.
Seems to me a commodity 9005XS low beam headlamp should be about HALF that.
Well, "China-Mart" has them for about $7.99 and the two packs for about $15.

One of the reasons I went TO that shop, was that they were very local AND I
like to buy at non-big box stores. But what a premium!! especially
considering that the bulb(s) were made offshore. OUCH!.

.umich.edu...