Old May 6th 05, 01:37 PM
C. E. White

Leon wrote:

> OK, I'll let him know that he should have been richer. Right now he
> can afford to buy the car but he cannot afford to ruin it and get
> nothing for it in 4 or 5 years.

In 5 years it will be a 5 year old BMW. Lots of BMWs are
sold in Florida and then traded in 5 years. I doubt that
they are anymore worthless in Florida than in more
northernly climates. Also, the Germans are not stupid. I am
pretty sure they understand that their cars are sold in
climates that actually have more intense sunlight than
Germany and have adjusted the composition of the materials
to compenstate.

Ed