Old May 6th 05, 02:27 AM
Steve B.

On Fri, 06 May 2005 02:04:48 +0300, Leon >
wrote:

>OK, I'll let him know that he should have been richer. Right now he
>can afford to buy the car but he cannot afford to ruin it and get
>nothing for it in 4 or 5 years.

In five years you still have a five year old car whether it is driven
and enjoyed or put away and held on to. If he thinks the trim stuff
is going to make a huge difference in sales price then buy new trim
and put it on in five years. I realise it is a nice car but its
nothing really that special that would make it a collectors item in
five years. It will be just another old used car.

Steve B.