Old March 15th 05, 11:30 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Jeff,
Dodge truck? I don't have the chart for their numbers, they may
like other Chrysler products such as the Cruiser:
http://www.ptcruizer.com/computer-codes.html of which 442, 455, and 457
are similar numbers to the Grand Cherokee we were talking about, of
which a loose cap may have thrown P0442, P0455 P0456, P0457, and/or
P0624: http://www.wjjeeps.com/faultcodes.htm
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/