Old March 11th 05, 10:32 PM
Mark Anderson

In article says...
> I'm glad we agree. Of course at the same time completely get rid of
> corporate taxes, since corporate taxes really are consumer taxes since
> the tax burden is just built into the price of goods.

This is a myth propagated by people who don't understand economics. If
corporate taxes were eliminated, Starbucks isn't going to lower the price
of its coffee. The reason it charges $4 for a cup of coffee is that they
have determined the consumer is willing to pay that price. If their
market gurus found that the consumer was willing to pay $5 for a cup of
coffee with an acceptable drop off in demand, Starbucks will charge $5,
corporate tax or no corporate tax.

What I suggest is to completely get rid of taxes for Mark Andersons.
When Mark Andersons aren't taxed they inject that savings back into the
economy creating more jobs and wealth for everybody.