Old February 11th 05, 12:05 AM
GUNNER

GKR wrote:
> I just got back from the dealership that has my car. I went to see

the
> adjustor while he was there. Not only would they not let me see the
> adjustor, but they wouldn't tell me anything. My last 2 services have

used
> Valvoline synthetic 10W30. The service dept told me that I was not

supposed
> to use over 5W30, but that the synthetic or regular would not have

made a
> difference. Two hours later they have called to say that my extended
> warranty is void due to gross negligence because I cant produce more

than
> my last two service receipts. As many problems as I have found with

this
> type engine, and the service guy even saying this type engine has a

bad
> history, I am having serious issues.
>
> I guess the main problem is that I was not allowed to speak to the
> adjustor.

Sorry to hear that.
Do you have a Chrysler service contract or a aftermarket contract?
We have to call with the $ amount before we can make repairs on the 2.7
There has been more than one time when the repair has totaled the car.
If this is the case the service contract company should have to pay of
the total. Keeping records is not law in most states. It isn't here in
Ohio.
You can also call Chrysler at 1-800-992-1997 and raise the roof. What
is the worse that can happen? they say no.