Old July 18th 05, 05:01 PM
bug '59

I use a plastic bottle (about 1 liter) available in any car shop. Before
opening the bottle you pull at the cap and a long flexible 'neck' comes out,
open the bottle and put the 'neck' in the filler gap and squeese *gently*.
You probably have them in the US/UK too but i don't know the proper name for
it...:~) But you still have to crawl under the car to do it...

Roger

"Seth Graham" > schreef in bericht