Old May 20th 05, 02:20 PM
SharkMan

Hi Bob,

Sorry, I guess more information is neeed. So here it is.

Rear End - 8.8, all 31 spline with Auburn Pro
Transmission - the new TKO-600
TCET4617 Ford 1st - 2.87 2nd - 1.89 3rd - 1.28 4th - 1.00 5th - 0.82
rev - 2.56

The road racing I am taking about is not just track based, but also
open road racing like the Nevada Silver Stakes Race. My car is speed
classed to 160 mph. It can go faster once I do more aerodynamic work.

Thanks for the advice on the center section, I will look into that. It
is my desire not to be helpless with a wrench in my hand.

Thanks for the information.

Respectfully,

David
1983 GT Hatchback