Old January 30th 05, 11:24 PM
KaWallski

Never Prattledon DS,

Please DO read what I said and not what you imagained you thought I had
intended to say. I said ALL reflectors would be built different, but I did
not say ALL lenses. Reread it. I did NOT assume or pretend to assume all
lenses would be.

As a former owner of SEV Marschall 7" dual reflector dual bulb North
American only headlight assemblies I can attest to differences in both.

n.umich.edu...