Old July 11th 05, 07:28 PM
Dan

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:13:20 -0700, Victor DiMichina
> wrote:

>Is there any way to know if the MDS system on the Hemi is actually
>working? We have a 2005 Magnum RT and there have been trips where I
>get 24mpg, and others where I can't get better than 20mpg. Cruise
>control is used frequently on these highway trips.
>
>Thanks
>Vic
>2005 Magnum RT

I've got about 22,000 miles on mine, and AFAIK there is no way to tell
whether it's working or not. There is some stuff in the hidden
diagnostics that I have not been able to interpret yet, so it's
possible that your answer lies there. The diagnostic stuff, as well
as other info like oil pressure, can be displayed on the dot matrix
display in the instrument cluster, if you know how to access it.

Dan