Old June 23rd 05, 03:33 AM
TeGGeR®

"RkFast" > wrote in :

> This isn't the pad moving, its caliper itself. You can grab hold of
> it, wiggle it back and forth and see it move.

Which way is "back and forth"? Front-to-back on the car, or left-to-right
on the car?

Those pins are only 3/8" in diameter where they go into the caliper mount
bracket. If you've got up to 1/4" of play, then you've got some *very*
serious issues here.

Once the pistons have extended fully, there ought to be NO play. I suspect
the pistons are not actually extending as they should. I wonder if the
adjusting screws are sticking in the piston and not rotating properly.

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/