Old April 7th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default "Pacifica alters transportation trends for families"

"Under the hood is a version of the tried-and-true 3.5-liter V-6 engine.
This capable engine produces 250 horsepower and 250 foot-pounds of torque,
establishing the Pacifica as a vehicle that can have the power to pass
slower-moving vehicles as well as cruise up those torturous mountain passes.
Combining this V-6 with the four-speed automatic transmission that is
equipped with AutoStick manual shifting mode adds sport to this sport
tourer."

This doesn't sound like the 2004 Pacifica we had for 2 years. It was a very
nice car but it was a tank- the 250hpV6 was very weak for the car. Passing
and going up inclines is not as easy with this car as the writer would have
you believe. I liked the car though but we ended up getting a Town and
Country after the lease was up. The main reason we didn't keep the Pacifica
was because we had another child and with 2 car seats strapped to the middle
seats you could not access the third row because there is a console between
the bucket seats.

Scott

oups.com...