Old July 20th 05, 03:59 AM
Murphy

I've heard of others having problems with split boots, so I looked into
another method. I've changed a cracked boot with one of these tools:

http://tinyurl.com/bodpj

using universal stretch boots (you can't use oem type boots with this
tool):

http://tinyurl.com/avt8e

Easier than removing the driveshaft and disassembling, and probably will
last longer than a split boot.

In article .com>,
says...