Old July 19th 05, 02:20 PM
Michael D. Henderson

Dave Milne wrote:
> Edinburgh, but I shuttle backwards and forwards to Birmingham where I work.
> Drop me an email when you are coming over !
>
> Dave Milne

Well, I just checked, and it appears that ABS is an option for the
Sport model only. Check the "additional options" tab at

http://www-5.jeep.com/vehsuite/VehicleCompare.jsp

I will certainly let you know when we come over. Right now it
looks to be in about 3 to 5 years, however. OTOH, if you find yourself
near Arlington, Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth area) we'd be pleased to host
you. It might surprise you to know that I don't own a ranch, or ride a
horse to work, or own any oil wells, however. :-)

mdh