Old December 15th 04, 07:32 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:05:59 GMT, Erik Litchy >
wrote:

>you need to be sure that your lights are working to thier capacity
>are they aimed right?
>is the wiring harness free from corrosion and big enough guage to
>install brighter bulbs in the future?

They're working fine. The problem is not that they are more dim than
they should be, or aimed improperly, I'm just wondering if I can
upgrade the lights, to bring them up to current vehical standards
without having to buy a new truck to do so.

I'm picturing removing the originals and simply installing new lights,
but lights that are current technology, with removable individual
bulbs rather than sealed beam lights.

I have no idea if anything like this is available, I'm just asking.

Thanks, Corky Scott

PS, I am not talking about a Xenon lighting system, which would run
hundreds per side, I'm just talking about removing the sealed beam
lights and installing something that looks like a sealed beam, but
isn't.