Old July 21st 05, 03:58 PM
John S.

Rozo wrote:
> For those who wish to see evidences of SUV drivers' attitude problem:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/digitallfun/

That is at the same level of rudeness as the thoughtless dudes who park
diagonally across two spaces to protect their spiffy little road racer
with the sparkly paintjob and spinner wheelcovers. Or the wannabe
truckers with their crew cab pickup sporting an 8 foot bed and dual
wheels that straddle two spaces front-to-back.

There are many lots in downtown that won't admit long pickups and
oversized SUV's because they don't fit. If I managed that lot I would
give that guy one warning then tow.