Old April 24th 09, 11:40 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
vwdoc1[_6_]

Default Need help with vibratiions with my 2000 A4

Try dumping some fuel cleaner in the fuel tank.
Your dealer will have some good stuff but I would try some SeaFoam.
I am thinking that maybe the fuel injectors are not spraying that well
or there is excess carbon in the engine. If there is debris on the
intake valves, it could absorb some of the fuel before it gets into the
combustion chamber.
There are faster ways to clean things up too, but you don't want to
create problems with your 02 sensors or catalytic converter.
JMHO

--
vwdoc1
vwdoc1's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=9203