Old December 18th 04, 02:49 PM
John Smith

I tried to help the window up and down with my hand. The window will not
budge - even with more force than I was really comfortable with. Luckily,
the window was up when this happened. But, that adds to the mystery. The
window wasn't in use when it quit. It just wouldn't move when I tried it.

Thanks Dad - I appreciate the help.

What now?