Old August 30th 04, 09:57 PM
Catman

Zathras wrote:

> How do I remove this from the dash without bending, breaking or
> scratching anything?
>
> I've got the black surround off (no great achievement) but the radio
> has refused to budge. There's a metal tab at the top right hand corner
> that looks like it might be a latch but it will not move and I don't
> want to resort to metal bending just yet! What am I missing?

Your local car stereo shop will probably be able to sell you a tool (if
such there be). Normally there are a couple of clips that need to be
released using specially shaped prodding things.

Of course, the clarion may be different.
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS (two off)
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk