Old March 2nd 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Chrysler Imperial Concept car

I like the Charger. Also, with some of the 3rd party grills the 300C looks
ok but those small windows still just look out of proportion to me and the
back of the car looks like it should be attached to a different car than the
front.

Frankly, if I was going to get a big car now, even though I did not like my
2001 Avalon I would have to look at the new Avalon. I've seen a couple
around and the interiors look incredible at least from the outside looking
in. But we are out of the car buying businsess for a long time with our 2
new Honda's. The minivan is terrific but I'm not a big fan of my wife's
Accord Hybrid. I find the engine turn on/ turn off obnoxious after a while.
Also the front bumper is so ridiculously low you cannot help to scrape it
pulling into parking places. At least on the 300M you would just scrape the
black wind dam underneath.

ink.net...