Old July 19th 05, 12:04 AM
Me

Default Bellevue Washington Mustang Roundup

Attended the All Ford Picnic and Mustang round up at the Bellevue Community
College Sunday. This was a well attended meet with a special tribute to
Shelby American. Between 30 and 40 Shelbys, Some of the highlights; The
first 1965 GT-350 Street car 003, the middle production run car, 5S282 and
the very last 65 GT-350 5S562. There was a 65 Cobra small block car and a
genuine 427 Cobra. So many 66 GT-350's that I couldn't count them all. There
was a black and silver Ford GT. A large number of 69 and 70 Boss 302's, one
Boss 429. I didn't get a chance to look over the whole show, I did see a GTE
Cougar (427) a BUNCH of 428 Cobra Jet Mustangs in addition to literally
hundreds of Mustangs, Fords, Stock and Custom.
Porcine Paradise (Hog Heaven) for Ford Lovers.